Commercial Aviation Support
Our commercial aviation services offer airlines a solution to the issue of station management at all Italian Airports. The service assures:
- Constant quality control;
- Flight program flexibility;
- Coordination with CAA;
- Support in the negotiations with handlers;
- Third party suppliers extensive knowledge and preferred rates;
- Personnel and office management;
- Cost rigidity;
The service avoids:
We accomplish such tasks with an H24 OCC which supports and coordinates our dedicated staff all over the country.
Our airport representation service is meant to fulfill all the duties your local airport office would do:
- Station management;
- Handler quality control;
- Disrupted flight management;
- OTP optimization;
- Passenger handling & company image;
- Local authorities liaising;
- More flexibility;
- Less costs;
- Lower managerial complexity;
- High OTP;
- Excellent passenger service;
- Brand & corporate image enhancement;
- Management of all the relationships within the station;
It guarantees that the airline has a stable control over the station without incurring in the costs and complexity that setting up an own office would produce. Our service is both tailored to your needs and to the market seasonality by offering 5 products.
We assign an account manager within the airport who follows all matters connected with the airline's operations, such as: handling and other suppliers' services control, liaising with local authorities, fulfilling all legal and bureaucratic duties and in general ensuring that all the airline's operations run efficiently and smoothly.
STATION MANAGEMENT WITH 10%, 20%, 30% OF SPOT SUPERVISED FLIGHTS
The spot supervisions can have a random pattern, or they can be pre determined on flights which may need particular attention. Both solutions are aimed to ensure an overall better quality of the service.
TOTAL AIRPORT MANAGEMENT
Our dedicated staff will supervise all the flights so the airline can deliver the best quality service to the passengers. The strict control exercised on the handler ensures an optimal OTP and the passengers are constantly assisted by our staff so that the airline's image is carefully preserved. Overall, our Airport Representation services ensure:
Our OCC can setup and coordiante any additional service an airline may require. Our setups include:
- Crewing (Hotel accommodation, transportation and briefing);
- Passengers hotel accommodation;
- Passengers transportation;
- All services necessary prior to a program of flights or an Ad - Hoc flight.
- In depth knowledge of local suppliers;
- Preferred rates;
- Extensive coverage of the Italian territory.
We can even setup those services not directly involved with the flight turnaround. This is possible thanks to the following key factors:
Our 26 year experience with military carriers allowed us to build a thorough knowledge of the necessities and procedures of such delicate operations. We are present in all the U.S. Military Bases throughout the Italian territory (Sigonella, Aviano and Naples) with dedicated staff and premises. We can ensure full airport representation and services in all the above mentioned stations and, thanks to the coordination between our OCC and our local staff, we can fully manage any ancillary service required by our clients, such as:
- Hotel accomodation - We rely on a network of accomodations which can offer Military standard accomodations and services;
- Catering - We only work with suppliers which have been pre-approved by US Military personnel.
Moreover, we are perfectly able to counter unexpected last minute deviations (even in civilian airports), ensuring that the operations are carried away with the descrition and efficiency required by the US Military.
We offer full crew management for your Italian based flights; thanks to our long experience in the field of aviation we perfectly know what are the key elements in managing your crew's change and rest:
- Location - The connection between the airport and the hotel must be fast and easy;
- Price - Thanks to our special rates we can deliver an excellent value for money;
- Service - We know crews are extremely demanding when it comes to services and we do our upmost to deliver the best.
Furthermore, we try to position your crew close to areas of interest so they can enjoy a pleasent stay. Our crewing services also provide transportation, airport assistance and, if necessary, briefing.
Bureaucratic procedures can be very complicated and time consuming, thus creating difficulties to your flight operations. Airconsult can provide assistance with any CA matter, such as:
- Landing permits;
- Overfly permits;
- Diplomatic clearance;
- Customs' issues;
We can also support you with legal advise within the Italian territory for any issues regarding your operations.
Italian law requires all carriers with flights operated in the Italian territory to have a security representative. Airconsult can supply such a service relieving the airline from the burden of contracting a security supervisor for each station and fulfilling all of the bureaucratic requirements.
Airconsult can provide airlines with all the financial and administrative services required by their operations, namely:
- Handler and other suppliers' invoice control;
- Effecting payments on behalf of the client in exemption of VAT;
- Claiming back VAT once paid;
- Issuing bank guarantees for their program of flights.
These services relief our clients from::
Airconsult invoicing procedures are built on transparency and accountability: we produce all the back-up, including third parties' invoices, for our charges so the client can easily control each cost item.